Health and safety of both our team and our clients is our number 1 priority, with this in mind we have introduced enhanced hygiene and safety protocols for all services to help protect everyone.
How we are working to ensure clients are kept safe.
- Wear PPE appropriate to the service being delivered
- Carry antiviral soap, disposable face cover/tissue, wipes, and sprays to sanitize hands and any surface areas involved in the service
- Clean equipment, surface areas after each treatment/session
- Hold a COVID-19 certificate
- Sign up to the NHS COVID Symptom Tracker
- Temperature check before each booking
- Under no circumstances work if feeling unwell
What our clients can do to help us to ensure best practise
- Complete a Covid19 Consultation Form
Employees receiving treatment or attending a workshop are to complete this form at least 48 hours ahead of all sessions.
- Good Hand Hygiene
Encourage all employees to wash their hands thoroughly before and after all bookings.
- Fresh Air Flowing
Treatment space should have a window open to let fresh air flow through the room before, during and after the session. We can even set up a treatment space outside if you prefer (subject to weather conditions).
- Reschedule if Needed
If you need to cancel/rearrange your session due to Covid19 please contact us with at least 2 hours notice.